The Walk for Hunger 2023

The 55th Walk for Hunger | May 7, 2023 | Est. 1969
The 55th Walk for Hunger | May 7, 2023 | Est. 1969

Rose's Bounty

Support Our Rose's Bounty Team and the Walk for Hunger!

Rose's Bounty is dedicated to serving families facing food insecurity! We serve Veterans, neighbors who are homebound, children and families of a local elementary school, senior citizens,  plus over 400 families a month at our 2 food pantries . 
We've joined Project Bread's The Walk for Hunger (2023) to help get food relief to kids and families.  Rose's Bounty will receive 60% of what we raise to help families right here in our areas of Boston. Project Bread receives a the other 40% to fund hunger initiatives across Massachusetts!
Project Bread estimates that 1 in 5 households with children across the Commonwealth are facing hunger right now.  No one should worry about where their next meal will come from or if they'll able to feed their children.  We created this fundraising team to provide much needed support to our neighbors facing food insecurity right now.
Click on the DONATE NOW button above or JOIN our TEAM and let's ensure kids and families have food on the table during this crisis and beyond!
View More
The Commonwealth

Our team is participating in The Commonwealth - a fundraising share program where 60% of the funds raised by our team will support Rose's Bounty. Learn more.

Have a question? Check out our FAQs, or email

View More