The Walk for Hunger 2023

The 55th Walk for Hunger | May 7, 2023 | Est. 1969
The 55th Walk for Hunger | May 7, 2023 | Est. 1969

PHA Thrive

Support Our Fundraising Team for The Walk for Hunger


We've joined Project Bread's The Walk for Hunger (2023). Participating in Project Bread's Commonwealth Program, 60% of the funds we raise will directly support PHA Thrive, as we work to eliminate food insecurity among children and families within the Prospect Hill Academy community. The remaining 40% will go to Project Bread's many efforts to fight hunger across Massachusetts.

Did you know that 1 in 5 households with children across Massachusetts are facing hunger today? Together we can make a difference. 

Will you support us?
Click on the DONATE NOW button above. 

View More
The Commonwealth

Our team is participating in The Commonwealth - a fundraising share program where 60% of the funds raised by our team will support PHA Thrive. Learn more.

Have a question? Check out our FAQs, or email

View More