The Paulist Center: Home of Wed. Night Supper Club
Help Us Feed Our Supper Club Guests--plus other Massachusett kids, adults, and families in need -- during this Crisis and Beyond
Project Bread estimates that 1 in 6 households and 1 in 5 (or a staggering 20.4%) of households with children across the Commonwealth are facing hunger right now. Massachusetts has experienced a 102% increase of food-insecure children, the largest in the nation due to COVID-19. There have been other additional challenges.
Starting in March 2020, our very own Supper Club volunteers quickly switched from sit-down dinners to a take-out format serving over 7,000 meals from the front doors of the Paulist Center.
With the help of our dedicated volunteers and your support:
- We pick up food from the food bank
- Cook and prep nutritious meals
- Provide homemade desserts and bags of assorted snacks
- Welcome our guests with a friendly smile
- Gave out gifts for the holidays and Valentine’s Day