NOTE : Logistics for walk are mentioned below.
First and formost I would like to Thank you from the team of Chinmaya Walkers for visiting our page and thinking about us.
You are right !! Like last many years, this year also we will be coming together for this excellent opportunity to serve our community by pledging to Walk For Hunger 2017. The impact of this effort is so big that we serve with humility and love.
We would love to have you in our team to walk with us or support us morally or via donations to bring the best of us and when many parts of the world is suffering due to wars and hungers, we do our part in alleviating some of that pain.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Contact : Amit Choudhary at mr.amitkc[at]gmail[dot]com for more details regarding this team.
Please call me at 765-421-5125/617-610-9609 for all your questions.
1. Please note the new meeting point(ask for Zone-6). The link below shows the map. You have to copy and paste in web-browser.
2. Please arrive by 7:15 am sharp. We plan to start warm-up session at 7:30 am.
3. The commuter rail is free between 6 am - 9 am. Show your Walk badge. Due to limited parking please take public transport as much as possible.
4. Please avoid bringing cash/check on the event day as much as you can. We are working towards making it simpler for us to manage but if you are still bringing it, we will surely collect them.
5. 20 Mile walk is back this year. You are welcome to do all the way or as best as you can.
6. There will be no water cups. To reduce waste, the organizers have asked each individual to bring water bottles. There will be water filing stations which you will be able to refill your bottles. PLEASE BRING WATER BOTTLES.