7NEWS Holiday Recipes Campaign
7th Annual Fundraiser to Benefit Project Bread
This holiday season, beginning on Thanksgiving and running through the new year, 7NEWS has cooked up a great charitable campaign to benefit Project Bread. Each donation made on our website during the holidays will help hungry families — and to thank you for donating, you'll receive the favorite holiday recipes of the 7NEWS Team!
It's Easy. And it helps feed hungry people in our neighborhoods and hometowns this holiday season.
Donate online. Help hungry families in Massachusetts and feed your own family with a new recipe! Donate now.
Get recipes. (Simply click on the special link on the confirmation page after donating or in the confirmation email you receive. Then, any time you are logged in to our website, you'll be able to access the 7NEWS Holiday Recipes, free of charge!)
Featured 7NEWS Recipes
Tune in to 7NEWS and CW56 in late December to watch the 7NEWS Team cook up these favorite recipes in their homes! A different anchor will be featured each night.
This year's recipe collection includes:
- Holiday Beef Tenderloin Roast, from Joe Amorosino
- Comfy Corn Chowder, from Sorboni Banerjee
- Banana Roll Sundae, from Frances Rivera
- Pumpkin Tiramisu, from Janet Wu
- Artichoke Dip Appetizer, from Brandon Rudat
- Three Meat Meatloaf, from Dan Hausle
- Super-Easy Rocky Road Fudge, from Matt Lorch
- Raspberry Truffle Fudge, from Pete Bouchard
- Louisiana Pralines, from Randy Price
- and many more!
Have you already donated to this year's recipe campaign? Log in now to access the 7NEWS Holiday Recipes.