Strike Out Hunger Event Details
Help Project Bread Strike Out Hunger! Our neighbors in Massachusetts need your help now more than ever. By participating in Project Bread’s Bowl-a-thon, you will be providing much needed support to make sure that everyone in your community has access to healthy and nutritious food.
Jillian's/Lucky Strike Lanes
145 Ipswich Street
(corner of Landsdowne St.)
Boston, MA 02215
Tuesday, November 12th
5:30 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
- The Bowl-a-thon will consist of two rounds of bowling. Project Bread staff will be in contact with you to schedule you for the first round (6:00 P.M.) or the second round (7:30 P.M.)
- Upon arrival, please check-in at the registration desk where you will be assigned a lane or lanes for your team. After registration, please check with the bowling desk to retrieve your bowling shoes and walk to your lane assignment.
- Light snacks will be available to all registrants. Other food and drinks will be available for purchase.
- In order to compete, teams must raise a minimum of $650 per lane between all of the team members. Each lane will have a max of 6 bowlers and will have plenty of time to complete a full game. Teams may have multiple lanes as long as the fundraising minimum has been reached for each lane. Project Bread will do its best to have multiple lane teams bowling in adjacent lanes.
- Prizes will be awarded at the end of the night in both team and individual categories.
- Directions can be found here.